Friday, January 3, 2014

10 Reasons Why It's Better to Date A Younger Woman

Is it just me or can you not go anywhere the moment without hearing the word "cougar"? Demi Moore, Evelyn Gloria, Caroline Flack? I get it. They're more experienced, kind of like dating Stifler's mom, and they'll probably whip you in bed. All valid reasons. However I do feel that I should be bottling the young women's corner without further ado. 10 reasons why it's better to date a younger woman

Oh sorry before I begin, can I just say that none of my reasons are actually my viewpoint? This article is purely for entertainment. OK let's start.

1. The general body condition of a younger woman is... well, better? I really don't want to say what we're all thinking. Say it. No! Say it! No! Just say it! OK! Younger women are tighter. Next!

2. I'm sorry for this one. There' more possibility the girl you're having sex with might not have sex before. 

3. There's probably not gonna be much power struggle in that relationship. When I say this I don't mean that men are more powerful and successful than women, but generally if a man's older, he's probably gonna be in a better job. You know men love to make more money than women.

4. Generally old women have been more with men. Younger women just carry less mental baggage. All you have to do is to prove that you're better than her secondary school boyfriend. Do you drive a car that's more than 2 grand? Do you have a full time job? Do you not live with your parents? 

5. Young women aren't even thinking about having children yet. That's bloody goal for men. 

dating younger women
Dating younger women


6. You know that conversation older women wanna have when relationship gets to a certain stage? "You know, just, just wanna know, you know, where this is going. what are we?" That's not gonna happen with younger women. Cause I just wanna get racked!

7. Younger women have a lot of energy. You know what I'm saying? Do I need to explain it? OK then I'll probably do it more than once. I bet their flexibility is amazing. (What is wrong with me?) 

8. Generally younger women probably have less experience in bed, which I know you might think sounds like a bad thing. However as the older man in that relationship, you'll probably want to try anything that you want in bed. Hey honey, how about the reverse giraffe? Cowboy hunting? Donkey flipping officer? Sure!

9. Young women just seem to be happier and more positive. They really don't know how shitty life can get yet.

10. Younger women are less hairy? so there's less chance of having a surprise running.

No comments:

Post a Comment